9th May Appearance on PPI Goe Radio

On the 9th of May, I was invited onto PPI Goe Radio's Chatting Penting to discuss the various difficulties encountered by non-native speakers, and Indonesians, in particular. We also discussed something I call "Indonenglish", which is the combination of Indonesian and English in a way that renders the resulting language confusing for both English and Indonesian natives.

I am yet to listen to it, so I can't attest to its quality, nor whether I represented myself well throughout. All I can say is that there were multiple technical problems, so if I appear flustered at any point, I assure you it was not the result of anxiety and butterflies in stomachs. (Just kidding, it's totally because of butterflies in my stomach.)

This is a summary of the show, and you can download the episode here.